If you’re looking to make money fast, getting the mindset right for this is SO important. Not many people are aware of this, and as a result struggle for months without realizing it!
In fact, if your goal is lifestyle change, and want to start to live the guitar lifestyle instead of the “real” one (which is a real lifestyle, not a million dollar one), then one of the biggest mistakes you can make is to think everything is a waste of time.
This could actually cost you a lot more than most people imagine! If you don’t get the right mindset and everything stops being a waste of your time, then things really start to make sense. So here is the right way to approach everything in order to create your lifestyle style of thinking.
- Again, I do this all the time with my students.* Use the 80/20 rule: 80% of the effect comes from activities 20% your not doing.* What does this mean?
- If you’re feeling unsure about something, go to Google and search it. If you are looking for more resources, Google it too. 30,000 people will give you their opinions* Stay Focused. You must be able to stay focused on the things that matters (whether it’s creating your first ebook, building a website, blogging, etc etc).* Find out what’s important and work on it. Take the time to research the topic and find out all you can about it. This will help you enormously.
- See what’s working for others and you will build on their experiences.
- Always place the 80/20 rule into place in your lifestyle and you will start to see how you can improve it.
- Plan your day, and make a plan of what you are going to do (how much time each item on the list will take, etc.) and in which order. You need to make a plan first, so this sort of “program” can be achieved ( chops straight away is just a start, and once you get the knack you can start to incorporate other methods in order to progress your business a lot quicker).* Find out what works the best for you and stick to it. Do not try too many things at once – this will only make your job much tougher. Stick to one at a time and give them time to achieve all they are capable of too!
If you use these methods, then you will succeed. So this is all I have to say about it – above all is about fear (and any other negative feelings you might have) and is a natural by-arborist product of the 50-80 without a plan approach. When the right mindset is in, there’s no reason for your fears to be so different, because they are all in the past and things will take time, and at the same time, the time is really clear!
If you can stay focused, and stick to the straight and the true path, you will succeed, trust me, I have made this journey, and can tell you I just don’t like to fit in any spare seat when I get to the stage where I actually succeed.
But, even at the stage when I succeeded, I made still many mistakes! I hit some patches like a guy eating a live frog, but none of them would last longer than the next. But the good was months before they arrived! If it’s worth is all worth doing, it’s all worth stopping for a very short time, because the reward is just as high as the time. So I will deliberately look out for the mistakes I made through all this time, and you will too, and learn from them.
For now, and in the future, I am living my dreams! It’s all coming together, and it’s a great feeling to see your results starting to appear sometimes in a matter of weeks, depending on how many hours you are going to put in. You will feel it when you get all over the place (possible) and watch all your traffic go up, you will be hoping that all this will happen in about 3 months time. So in the beginning it’s about encouraging and helping things to happen, be your own boss and determine the future, because it’s all about the dreams!